Thursday, April 29, 2010

Game Six

We got some crucial game six's on this beautiful Thursday; the games consist of Dallas at San Antonio and Phoenix at Portland.

Phoenix at Portland (3-2 PHX): I previously believed that Phoenix would not have much trouble with the ailing Trailblazers, and that the series would end in five games. Well now we are at game six of this series, and I am going to pick Phoenix again to win the series tonight. I really do like the fight Portland has given, there is no doubt they are the team affected by injuries the most. Even with Brandon Roy "attempting" to play I still give the edge to PHX tonight on the road.

Dallas at San Antonio (3-2 SA): Man oh man I hate the Spurs. I am sick of them year in a and year out succeeding in the playoffs. What looks like San Antonio's actual last chance has them playing very well, with a chance to knock out highly touted Dallas. I thought Dallas would win this series in five or six, but they go onto the road tonight looking to extend their season another game. They are on the brink of elimination, and although the Spurs who have great Post Season success; I feel Dallas will win tonight's game and put this series to every important game seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment